Discover all the benefits that laser treatments offer the health of your feet.
While many foot issues can easily be handled with at-home care as prescribed by our Warminster and Newtown, PA podiatrists Dr. Howard Shapiro and Dr. Jack Gorman, there are some instances that may call for more aggressive treatments. Fortunately, lasers are offering an amazing way to get the results you want without invasive surgery.
Traditional foot surgeries are more likely to result in longer recovery times and more post-surgical side effects. They are also more invasive and may lead to visible and unsightly incisions. But here at our Warminster and Newtown podiatry office, we know that you want only the latest and greatest technology when it comes to treating your foot problem and we believe lasers are the future.
We use our laser systems for everything from treating toenail fungus to removing warts to treating heel pain. We offer carbon dioxide laser, K-Laser and PinPointe laser systems, as well as minimal incision podiatric surgery to remove bunions, corns and calluses. There isn’t anything we can’t treat.
Laser therapy is an effective way to handle these common foot problems:
- Sports-related injuries
- Degenerative health problems
- Bunion pain
- Heel pain
- Circulation problems
- Achilles tendinitis
- Sprained ankle or other ligament injuries
- Muscle tears
- Musculoskeletal disorders
Besides the wide array of issues that laser treatment can address, they also offer a host of benefits for our patients including:
- Fast pain relief
- A reduction in swelling and inflammation
- Accelerated healing of tears, sprains and strains
- A reduction in the formation of scar tissue
- Sudden repair of ulcers and minor injuries
- Promoting better nerve function
- Anesthesia is not required (it is non-invasive)
- It isn’t painful and there are usually no side effects
- Recovery time is minimal
- Promotes the body’s own natural healing processes
Don’t let foot problems get you down. Turn to the leading foot specialists at Bux-mont Foot & Ankle Care Centers in Warminster and Newtown, PA to get the care you need to make moving easier.